Homesure Property

Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire
Liverpool, Wirral, Crosby, Huyton, Prescot, Widnes, Warrington, St Helens, Haydock, Wigan, Runcorn, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Rainhill, Skelmersdale

What documentation will you need from me?

We will need proof of ID (driving licence/passport/student ID card etc.) We will need proof of Address (utility bill, mortgage statement, land registry document etc) In order for your application be passed by our third party referencing company you must prove your income. This means that you/your Guarantor must prove that you receive the income that you have stated on your application form, whether it be employee payslips, housing benefits, pension, etc. Please note that if you and/or your Guarantor is/not willing to provide the proof of income, address, and/or other details that the referencing company require, your application fee and/or holding deposit will not be refundable.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: The Application Process (Lettings)

← Frequently Asked Questions