Homesure Property

Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire
Liverpool, Wirral, Crosby, Huyton, Prescot, Widnes, Warrington, St Helens, Haydock, Wigan, Runcorn, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Rainhill, Skelmersdale

I am/my Guarantor is Self-employed – how can I prove my income?

Just give your accountant’s details to the referencing company whom will find out all the information they need. If you do not have an accountant, you must provide 6 month’s worth of bank statements to us directly

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: The Application Process (Lettings)

← Frequently Asked Questions