Homesure Property

Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire
Liverpool, Wirral, Crosby, Huyton, Prescot, Widnes, Warrington, St Helens, Haydock, Wigan, Runcorn, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Rainhill, Skelmersdale

Can I change the gas/electricity/water meters?

You should always seek permission from the property owner before making any changes to the property. A Landlord may have a preferred energy supplier or location of utility meters for example, so please do ask their permission.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: The Application Process (Lettings)

← Frequently Asked Questions